The Heart of Newport’s New Beat
With summer right around the corner, now more than ever are people feeling that urge to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. If you are like many New Englanders, the need for dining and shopping increases as the nice weather comes our way. As the state slowly starts to reopen, we are thrilled to see the businesses in the thriving seaport of Bowen’s reopen swiftly and cautiously.
Curious on the latest updates? We’re happy to share some news on our beloved shops and merchants!
Dining Updates from Some of Your Favorite Bowen’s Eateries
- 22 Bowen’s – Need to get that lobster roll fix? 22 Bowen’s Wine Bar & Grille can take care of that! Our friends at 22 Bowen’s have reopened their doors for outdoor dining. As a requirement from the restaurant they are kindly asking all guests to call ahead of time and make a reservation as seated is limited. The easiest way to do so is to reserve a table online. They are happy to assist with reservations over the phone as well. For any additional questions check out their website as it provides an easy guide to their al fresco dining experience! Cheers!
- Diego’s – Taco Tuesday never tasted better! We are excited to announce that Diego’s are now open with take-out and patio dining Monday-Sunday from 11:30am-10pm! Call 401.619.2640 to place an order or to make a patio reservation. On line ordering available at www.diegosnewport.com
- Arianna Skincare – Ladies and gentlemen, keep your skin glowing all summer long by visiting the skincare experts at Arianna Skincare! With an innovative brand of all-natural skincare and beauty products, you can guarantee to see improvements in your skin in no time! If you have any additional questions on store hours or in-store procedures they are taking, you can reach them at 401.239.1649. Sail Loft Clothing – Now is the perfect time to amp up your summer style with our friends at Sail Loft Clothing! They have all the safety protocols in place to ensure peace of mind while you shop!
- Primavera – Celebrate the Class of 2020 with unique gifts at Primavera! Which college did your loved one graduate from? Find their school on glasses and pillows on Primaveras’s website, in addition to other great gifts to celebrate your recent big day! Curbside pickup is still available at checkout. Shop at primaveranewport.com
- Newport Scrimshanders – Handcrafted scrimshaw in historic Newport. Check out these unique pieces at scrimshanders.com
- Soap & Water Newport – With cleanliness top-of-mind, be sure to visit Soap & Water Newport! Lots of self-care and comfy solutions available in store. For more information be sure to call them at 401.619.5514 Soap & Water are making sure their staff and store provide a safe and welcoming environment when visiting!
Tour Information & Updates
- Gansett Cruises & Fish’n Tales – Gift cards available for Gansett Cruises here & Fish’n Tales here
- Sightsailing of Newport – Sightsailing offers daily scheduled public sailing cruises, sunset sails, and private sailing charters in Newport, Rhode Island! Whether it’s a sunset sail in Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay, a sailboat rental for a private sailing charter with a limited group of family or friends, they are great with accomodating your trip to tailor your exact needs.
Thank you for supporting local during these difficult times. We know summer will be different this year but if we can promise one thing, it’s that Bowen’s Wharf still will be a place for all to enjoy with safety top-of-mind!
Stay up to date with us on social media!