Navigating The New Normal
The wellness of the visitors, merchants, and employees has always been our greatest concern and priority. As people have begun to leave their homes more frequently and establishments have reopened, we’d like to assure our visitors that Bowen’s Wharf and its merchants are taking necessary precautions and following the CDC and local government’s guidance on how to safely experience and enjoy all that the wharf has to offer.
We have recently reopened all of our retail stores & restaurants and encourage you to check with each individual merchant for their new store policies, and procedures that each business is taking. Bowen’s Wharf itself is always open, providing access to our beautiful historic site and waterfront. All of our merchants are operating during normal summer business hours, however, the restaurants and tours are still operating at limited capacity. We know that people are eager to experience all that the wharf has to offer, but we encourage everyone to be aware and respectful of other visitors as well as the businesses’ new policies to keep everyone safe.
The safety of our guests and visitors is obviously very important to us, but so is the safety of the merchants that make the wharf what it is. This challenging time has proven how resilient our community is, as everyone has worked to reopen safely, train their staff on new policies and adapt to the new normal while still making everyone who comes here feel welcome to the anchor of Newport!
Summer Hot Spots at The Wharf!
- Newport Smoothie– Beat the heat and cool down with a delicious Smoothie from Newport Smoothie, a refreshing pit stop during your time at the Wharf!
- Diego’s – Every day is taco Tuesday at Diego’s! The staff at Diego’s have gone the extra mile in ensuring the safety of both their staff and customers, so be sure to check them out during your next visit at the Wharf for some delicious food and drinks.
- Pilot House– Start at our Pilot House for Newport souvenirs & tickets for harbor tours and cultural excursions: 401-849-3478 for tickets to Newport’s finest heritage destinations and outdoor excursions!
- Kiel James Patrick – Make this summer safe and stylish with the help from our friends over at Kiel James Patrick Flagship Store. Great seasonal items all for the family to enjoy!
- Fish N’ Tails – Join us for a day of family fun out on the water! Whether you like fishing or lobster catching or just relaxing on a boat, you can do it all at Fish’n Tales! Reserve your spots now!
- Bowen’s Wharf Marina– Bowen’s Wharf Marina is still thriving with business! Reservations are welcome and highly recommended at the Marina. Reservations require full payment of dockage and electric. The Marina would like to remind boaters that rates decrease after Labor Day, so plan those water adventures ahead and book your next trip towards the end of the season today!