Kick-Off Summer at Bowen’s Wharf!
Sailmaker’s shops, sail-drying lofts, and a whole array of buildings that were essentials for a busy maritime wharf are what you’ll find on historic Bowen’s Wharf. Brick walls, granite quays, and 18th-century commercial wharf building bring you back to our beginnings as a thriving seaport in one of the finest natural harbors in New England. Trading with all corners of the world, then and now, Bowen’s Wharf is the anchor of Newport and can be the perfect hot spot destination for your next summer adventure!!
*Bowen’s Wharf would like to reassure our guests that Bowen’s Wharf is taking all the necessary precautions to ensure a safe and clean environment for all of the guests entering, in addition to the staff that works so hard at all of our locations
Dining: During the iconic summer season, the Wharf is the perfect place for your next date night or family outing. Relax at many of their open-air bars or enjoy al fresco dining while soaking up the sun and liveliness of Newport’s harbor front!
- Fluke Newport– Enjoy an array of delicious craft cocktails featuring premium spirits and fresh-pressed juices along with carefully selected American and European wines at Fluke! Having recently celebrated their 13th anniversary, they are now reopened for indoor seating from Wednesday to Saturday! Be sure to check out their updated hours and menu online at flukenewport.com or call ahead at 401-849-7778 to make a reservation.
- Diego’s – Has reopened for takeout and patio dining! Offering Newport’s widest variety of both Mexican inspired and prohibition age cocktails, be sure to plan ahead and make a patio reservation by calling them at 401-619-2640 or visiting them online at diegosnewport.com
Shopping Updates: Get all of your retail therapy needs at the Shops at Bowen’s! From clothing, jewelry, beauty products, to art; you are guaranteed to find the best gifts!
- Arianna Skincare – Ladies and gentlemen, keep your skin glowing all summer long by visiting the skincare experts at Arianna Skincare! With an innovative brand of all-natural skincare and beauty products, you can guarantee to see improvements in your skin in no time! Plus, now they are offering 25% OFF everything in the sale till the end of the month! If you have any additional questions on store hours or in-store procedures they are taking, you can reach them at 401-239-1649.
- Primavera – Celebrate the Class of 2020 with unique gifts at Primavera! Which college did your loved one graduate from? Find their school on glasses and pillows on Primaveras’s website, in addition to other great gifts to celebrate your recent big day! Curbside pickup is still available at checkout. Shop at primaveranewport.com
- Newport Scrimshanders – Handcrafted scrimshaw in historic Newport. Check out these unique pieces at scrimshanders.com
- Soap & Water Newport – Be sure to visit Soap & Water Newport! Currently offering 30% OFF all Ugg apparel, you can find lots of self-care and comfy solutions available in store. For more information be sure to call them at 401-619-5514 Soap & Water are making sure their staff and store provide a safe and welcoming environment when visiting!
Tour Information & Updates: Need a new exciting getaway? Start planning your trip with one of our amazing summer tours!
- Gansett Cruises & Fish’n Tales – Join the Captain and crew aboard the 50′ fishing vessel Northeastern on a memorable adventure! Gift cards are now available for Gansett Cruises so be sure to check out their Facebook or website on the latest updates and offerings pertaining to their summer cruises!
- Sightsailing of Newport – Sightsailing offers daily scheduled public sailing cruises, sunset sails, and private sailing charters in Newport, Rhode Island! Whether it’s a sunset sail in Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay, a sailboat rental for a private sailing charter with a limited group of family or friends, they are great with accomodating your trip to tailor your exact needs.